25-26 May 2023
The 19th Visionplus conference focuses on healthcare, prevention, and well-being:
Information Design for Healthcare
Finding a way through healthcare systems, healthcare buildings, and healthcare finances is often a challenge, even when we’re healthy and wealthy. Information is crucial to enable people to act appropriately.
The focus of the conference is on questions like:
- How do information design principles relate to patients and their health?
- Could information design be beneficial for the outcomes of treatments, care, and well-being?
- Do patients really notice and appreciate information design?
- What kinds of evidence and reasoning is required to show the relevance of information design in health contexts?
- Can information design bridge the communication gap between patients and care-professionals?
- Could information design really alleviate some of the pressures on healthcare systems?
- How to visualise information about risks and benefits?
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org