Visionplus is back, even more importantly, it’s back in Vienna, Austria 🙂
The 19th Visionplus conference focuses on healthcare, prevention, and well-being:
Information Design for Healthcare
Finding a way through healthcare systems, healthcare buildings, and healthcare finances is often a challenge, even when we’re healthy and wealthy. Information is crucial to enable people to act appropriately.
The focus of the conference is on questions like:
- How do information design principles relate to patients and their health?
- Could information design be beneficial for the outcomes of treatments, care, and well-being?
- Do patients really notice and appreciate information design?
- What kinds of evidence and reasoning is required to show the relevance of information design in health contexts?
- Can information design bridge the communication gap between patients and care-professionals?
- Could information design really alleviate some of the pressures on healthcare systems?
- How to visualise information about risks and benefits?
We welcome presentations on topics such as signage, instructions, forms, maps, diagrams, symbols, in both digital and analogue situations. These could be based on research, education, professional practice as well as and historical perspectives.
The conference language is English.
Presentation format: 20 minutes plus 10 minutes discussion
Abstracts should contain between 200 and 400 words, a full paper submission is not required.
By submitting your abstract, you guarantee that you have the right to present and submit the content.
Submission deadline is February 28th, 2023
Please submit all contributions to the conference platform.
Contributions will be reviewed anonymously by at least four experts. The core review team are:
- Prof. Jorge Frascara
- Prof. Claudine Jaenichen
- Prof. Dr. Guillermina Noel
- Prof. Dr. Clive Richards
- Prof. Dr. Rob Waller
- Prof. Dr. Karel van der Waarde
Submissions will be reviewed until March 18th at the latest.
Author(s) of the accepted contribution must register for the conference by March 31st, 2023, they benefit from a 50% discount on the conference fee.
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com
Details on registration, venue, etc. will be published shortly.