She Ji, the journal for Design, Economics and Innovation, has published its issue 6/1, dedicated to design education and guest-edited by Guillermina Noël.
The journal is open source, you can download the whole issue or select articles of your choice under this link:
- Ken Friedman Tongji University, Shanghai;
- Guillermina Noël University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Lucerne, Switzerland;
- Michael Meyer and Donald Norman, University of California at San Diego, USA;
- Peter Jan Stappers et al, Deft Technological University, Netherlands;
- Gjoko Muratovski, Ullman School of Design, University of Cincinnati, USA;
- Johan Redström, Umea Institute of Design, Sweden;
- Gunnar Swanson, California State University, USA;
- Jorge Frascara, Formerly University of Alberta, Canada, and now University of Applied Design and Art, Lucerne, Switzerland. He interviews Richard Buchanan, Meredith Davis, Ken Friedman, Willard McCarty, Ezio Manzini, Donald Norman, Sharon Poggenpohl, and Saskia Sassen.